Spanish students in Athens (September 2009)

“This experience for me was gratifying for three main reasons: the medical experience because now I know how they work in the department of paediatrics in another country, the trip to Athens because it is a wonderful place, really nice and with a huge cultural interesting and, of course, all the great friends that I made in these exchange. I have never could forget them. Finally I want to thank all IFMSA members for doing possible this kind of experiences and I want to encourage us in order to continue with our IFMSA exchanges.”
Tina Martin Gonzalez, Spain, September 2009

“I didn´t expect so much of everything...the country with its wonderful islands and ancient towns, getting used to a different hospital organization, those nice students taking care of all the incomings and, the most important to me, knowing so much people of different parts of the world and living 24 hours a day with them, because they are now real friends.
An experience you must live. Definitely
Paloma Lopez, Spain, September 2009

View Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus